NBCA families, mark your calendars now to attend the annual State of School Address on January 26, 2017. This is an important and mandatory parent meeting for all NBCA families to attend. We will hold the meeting at 3 different times during the day to allow for your schedule. You can opt to attend any one of the three. At this meeting, we will discuss where we currently are as a school and what our future looks like, primarily in regard to the 2017-2018 school year.
Congratulations to our BPA Students
- Business Law & Ethics – Grant Miglicco 1st place
- Web Site Design Team – Adri Kymes & Madi Kelly 1st place
- Computer Security – Alex Drotts 1st place
- Basic Office Systems & Procedures – Andrew Campbell 2nd
- Payroll Accounting – Rachel Johnson 3rd place
- Personal Financial Management – Selynda Grimsley 3rd place
- Advanced Interview Skills – Morgan Pringle 4th place
- Interview Skills – Belle Pierson 5th place
Introducing "The Einstein Center" at NBCA!
If your student is not reaching his or her full potential in regard to schoolwork, you may want to read more about The Einstein Center at NBCA. The Einstein Center at NBCA incorporates several elements of instructional enhancements that benefit numerous students who are average to above average in intelligence but who struggle academically for one reason or another.
New Enrollment Continues
Are you looking ahead to the 2017-2018 school year? New students have already begun to apply for admission to NBCA for next year. If you have any questions about enrollment, please contact Admissions Director Michelle Leidy at firstname.lastname@example.org. We continue to take enrollment for the current school year as well, dependent upon classroom availability.